Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2007

11 Days in a Row

Today is Dave's last of 11 days in a row that he had to work to cover vacations. He's getting a 3 day weekend. We were going to go camping, but it didn't work out. It is for the best, though, so he can rest his knees and back. Soon he will have to cover his old shift (evenings) until they train a new person. It will be OK, though, because we know it isn't permanent. We don't like it much, though. We're really hoping he gets the days 7-3:30 shift soon.

Looking forward to 3 days off together. Friday is a planned vegging out day. We'll be more productive Saturday and Sunday.

We had some great news lately, I'm not anemic anymore. I've started a new diet this year that has helped my digestion and improved my mineral absorption, so I have conquered anemia without iron supplements. I am thrilled at this. I thank God every day for the blessings that I have in my life and the direction He has led me in.

No comments: