Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Still waiting...

I keep waiting to be able to write about how we've moved in and how great our new house is and all. The fact is that we are still not moved. We had to move out of our apartment so all our stuff is in Dave's parents' garage and we are staying with my mom. It's kind of fun. It's like we're visiting for some vacation except that I have to get up and still go to work. On the plus side we didn't have to travel very far.

I know there is a reason why we are here right now. I know because God has a plan even if we can't see it right now. I am peaceful and we're making the best of it. The only thing I really miss is sleeping on a real bed. We're on a (high-end) inflatable mattress, but we just bought a new mattress and as soon as we have the key for the house we'll have it delivered. I can't wait for that!

Dave started school again after the break. He's taking international business right now. He also got a new job with better hours and better pay which will allow him to work outdoors part of the time. He is really looking forward to leaving his current job.

We are in the midst of many changes right now and we're enjoying the process. Our phone numbers are the same, but we're in-between mailing addresses right now. I just wanted to update everyone.

No comments: