Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Essentials

I can't believe my last post was about Gestational Diabetes. Bugaboo was born in late December. He was early but bigger than Blueberry was at term. His smiles and giggles have enchanted all of us, including his big sister who solicits them as often as she can. So much has happened in the last six months.


  • Buggaboo was born and spent a week in the NICU
  • I had to recover from a c-section during a move
  • Blueberry turned 3 (I will backpost her birthday pics when I get a chance)
  • We moved (email me for our new address)
  • We have been exploring our new town

We love our new home. Being a mom of 2 is twice as hard but twice as fun too. Though we've had to downsize our home in the move, it has been a relief to simplify our lifestyle. We got rid of so much stuff, then got rid of more, then we moved and found that we needed to get rid of even more. It has been an unexpected blessing. If you have never had to do this, you might think I'm crazy but I love getting down to the essentials. 

May 2013

No comments: