Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 7

I am thankful I was able to visit the chiropractor today. I have been in pain for about 2 weeks because I am 8 months pregnant and I slipped and even though I caught myself, I pulled a ligament in my back. My dear husband begged me to call for an appointment on Monday so I did.

Money has been very tight as we are still recovering from a tough couple of months of unemployment from the summer, getting debt paid off and being cautious while restructuring our budget. I feel blessed that we were able to budget for me to see the chiropractor this month because it really helped. I was able to walk without being in constant pain this afternoon, enjoying a walk in the fresh autumn air with my mom and Blueberry.


1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

Finally got to catch up on your blog today.

I am just thankful for you. And your little family. I love you guys. Thank you for sharing your heart!